The Unpredictable Money Making Life of Finding Things and Flipping them on the Internet

The Unpredictable Money Making Life of Finding Things and Flipping them on the Internet

Monday, August 15, 2011

I Can't Believe Me!!

Ever since I've had baby, my mind has gone scatterbrained. I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten something or done something completely backward.

I wanted to show you a picture of a mug I sold today. Silly me already deleted the picture though. I'm sure there is a way you can get it off of Ebay, but I'm playing the "Newbie Blogger" card and not even messing with it tonight. I even had a cool title...I was going to call it "Mug Shot".

So, I sold a Far Side mug today for $10.50. It was the Midvale School for the Gifted one. In case you didn't know, Far Side mugs are pretty collectible and  super cheap to pick up at most thrift stores. I got mine for 25 cents. I'm thinking that I could of gotten more if I just would of done this listing Buy It Now style. I had alot of watchers, and the auction ended at a real funky time during the day. Oh well.You live and learn, right?

I can't let you go without showing you a picture of something, so I thought now would be a good time to broadcast my beautiful daughter to yall...much better than a silly Far Side mug anyway!

4 comments:

  1. very cute How old is she? I have 4 kids so you know I am really scatterbrained. I thought for sure you were going to say you broke the mug getting it out of your cabinet. I am always looking for farside mugs or fire king. I have decided to give up on all others because they never sell for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I forgot you had the word verification thingy for comments so i wrote my comment, left your page and had to come back and rewrite it. I really hate those verification words. I feel like I am taking a vision test when I have to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is a cute mug! As an estate sale professional, I've seen a lot of ugly mugs in my day, so I appreciate cute when I see it.

    ReplyDelete